If you’re in Las Vegas, there is no way you can miss the Sun Coast casino. With so many big names in Las Vegas, some casinos have trouble getting recognition. But that’s not the case with Sun Coast. At least not when it comes to bowling.
The 64-lane centre at Sun Coast is one of the best bowling destinations in the Valley. They have something to offer everybody. Whether you are just looking to bowl a few frames quickly, host team-building exercises for companies or join competitive leagues. The Sun Coast is the best destination there is.
If you’re the kind of person who enjoys cosmic bowling then you better be there on Saturday’s for this unique experience which features lights, sounds and the atmosphere of a disco. It is quite a unique experience and you should not miss it.
Here are some of the things you can look forward to at Sun Coast:
- 64 bowling lanes including the capability of automatic bumper bowling
- A full-service pro shop from K&K bowling services
- A video arcade and a game room
- Special offers for all bowlers from the league
- Special bookings for companies and groups
- A glass overview of all the lanes from a cocktail lounge complete with video slots
- Special rates for open play every month
- TV viewing at all the lanes
- Lockers for all league bowlers
- Drop down screens with a large variety of music and video
- A snack bar
So what are you waiting for? There was certainly something that has caught your fancy by now. So the next time you’re planning on going bowling, why not make it into an entire experience instead? Visit the Sun Coast casino.
There are so many reasons to visit this amazing place at the heart of the dream world where reality meets dreams.